NEC Special Topics Bundle
Continuing Education Units (CEU): 0.50
Expected Duration: 5 Hours
This self-paced online series covers Special Topics of electrical systems and the requirements outlined in NFPA 70: National Electrical Code. The series includes five course modules. Successfully complete this series and earn .5 CEU.
These modules are included in the series:
- Specific Equipment Part I
- Specific Equipment Part II
- Specific Equipment Part III
- Special Occupancies
- Special Equipment
Upon completion you should be able to:
- knowing what hazardous material is included in each Class designation
- knowing what Division and Zone classifications are based on
- identifying how electrical designers and installers use classifications
Who Will Benefit
Anyone whose job involves designing, reviewing, evaluating or installing electrical systems, including: designers, installers, engineers, electrical contractors, technicians, project managers, fire marshals, and architects.