Introduction to Combustible Dust Hazards
Continuing Education Units (CEU): 0.10
Expected Duration: 1 Hour
This self-paced online course introduces how dust deflagrations occur and how to manage the potential risk of dust explosions and deflagrations.
At the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the conditions for a deflagration to occur
- Explain the fundamentals of combustible dust
- Identify the hazards that may be present
- List the appropriate housekeeping methods
- Describe how combustible dust hazards can be managed
This course was produced by JENSEN HUGHES subject matter experts. It is presented for the purposes of cross-training and continuing education. At the conclusion of this course, you will be asked to take a short quiz. After completing the quiz, you will be eligible for .1 IACET CEU (One Training Hour, or 1 PDU/PDH).