Thank you for visiting the AXA XL Risk Consulting eLearning System (eLS). XL Risk Consulting is an AXA company and for more than a century we have provided generations of clients with innovative and experience driven solutions to help prevent losses, improve facility protection, and increase economic value. For a complete list of services and capabilities, please visit us at http://axaxl.com/insurance/insurance-coverage/property-insurance.
Our eLearning system delivers self-paced, eLearning courses focusing upon your needs. Learners simply log into the eLearning system using their internet browser, select courses from the course catalog, enroll and complete them. The eLearning system enables participants to learn on their schedule 24/7 from anywhere in the world. An individual session typically lasts 20 to 30 minutes with the learner able to track their progress and results.
The system is designed to be accessible by Internet Explorer and Firefox. For the best experience, the following features should be supported, and are enabled by default on most systems:
- CSSCSS / Cascading Style Sheets provide page formatting and some interactive elements. It is supported by most modern web browwsers by default and is required for proper system operation.required
- Embedded Audio and VideoAudio and Video requires a player. Most Microsofttm Windows/WinXP/Vista systems use Microsofttm Media Player but other freely available software such as VLC from VideoLan.ORG works as well. Macintosh and Linux variants should work well in most courses. some courses
- Flash Player"Flash" is a proprietary rich media file format that is used by some courses for both content and interactive elements. Please download and install it using the button to the right before entering the system for the best experience. some courses
- PDF ViewerA PDF is a proprietary "Portable Document Format" file that the system uses to generate certificates. It is required if you wish to view or print out certificates. The system uses PDF version 1.3, and is compatible with many non-Adobe PDF viewers, but we highly reccomend you use the basic free Adobe Reader. to view/print certificates
- Pop-up WindowsPop-up Windows are used to view and interact with the courses and guides. There are a broswer window that opens independent of the first browser window.to launch courses and resources